Before using this site, please make sure that you note the following important information:
This disclaimer governs your use of all parts of our website frostingandconfetti.com (“Website”), which are made available to you by Frosting and Confetti (we/us/our).
Our Liability to You
To the maximum extent permitted by law, while we provide the information contained at the Website in good faith, we do not warrant that the information on the Website is correct, and we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and will not be responsible for any loss that results from you relying on the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
a) we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information or material on the Sites or for results obtained from use of this information or material;
b) information at the Website is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Sites. In using the Website, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies, interferences or interruptions in providing the Website to you;
c) to the extent permitted by law we exclude all implied conditions and warranties, including as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information at the Website;
d) we will provide services with due care and skill but we do not warrant that our services will be provided without fault or disruption. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising and whether directly or indirectly) relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the Website;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party; and/or
the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any product or service of any linked sites.
– You indemnify and hold us and our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of these terms by you.
– We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third-party through the Website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising.
– We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products and services.
– Use of any third party product or service is solely at your own risk, and we do not and will not accept liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occurring, as a result of your use of third-party products or services.
The Frosting and Confetti website does not contain medical advice. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images and other material are intended for informational and educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The contents of this website are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Although we take efforts to keep the medical information on our website updated, we cannot guarantee that the information on our website reflects the most up-to-date research.
Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or treatment because of something you have read on the Frosting and Confetti website.
Before taking any medications, over-the-counter drugs, supplements or herbs, consult a physician for a thorough evaluation. Frosting and Confetti does not endorse any medications, vitamins or herbs. A qualified physician should make a decision based on each person’s medical history and current prescriptions. The medication summaries provided do not include all of the information important for patient use and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. The prescribing physician should be consulted concerning any questions that you have.
In a medical emergency call 911 immediately. Frosting and Confetti does not recommend or endorse any specific test, physician, product, procedure, opinion or any other information provided on its website. Reliance on any information provided by Frosting and Confetti, Frosting and Confetti employees, others represented on the website by Frosting and Confetti invitation or other visitors to the website, is solely at your own risk.
At any time, please contact us via email at frostin[email protected] for questions related to this Disclaimer.
Last updated: January 27, 2022.